Aspen Aerials bridge inspection equipment is built to last. We provide the highest quality bridge inspection equipment, and ongoing product support for our valued customers. Product support includes on-site inspection services, preventative maintenance and training programs.
BRIDGE INSPECTION EQUIPMENT SUPPORT
At Aspen Aerials we understand that bridge inspection equipment is a significant investment. This is why it is so important to us to protect your investment through regular inspections and preventative maintenance.
Working at your location, Aspen Aerials factory technicians perform on-site inspections:
- Visual inspections of all structural components
- Thorough testing of the electrical and hydraulic systems
- Complete examination of pumps and axle lock system
- Torque testing of all critical bolts
- Fine tuning and adjustment of the control systems
- Verification of ANSI compliance
Included with your Aspen Aerials on-site inspection:
- Written recommendations for adjustments Repairs
- Suggestions for updates
- Suggestions for productivity improvements.
- Preventative Maintenance of Bridge Inspection Equipment
Bridge Inspection Equipment – Training Programs
Aspen Aerials offers both bridge inspection equipment operator training and equipment maintenance training, tailored to the specific needs of our customers. These custom programs address each participant’s requirements by:
- Determining their existing skill level
- Providing refresher courses for experienced personnel
- Offering hands-on training to new operators
- Presenting hands-on instruction to new mechanics
- Developing safer team coordination techniques
- Building better communication toward operating as a team
Bridge Inspection Service School
In addition to our customizable bridge inspection equipment training programs, we offer our Annual Service School, conducted at our manufacturing facility in Duluth, MN, to technicians from around the world. At our service school, bridge inspection equipment maintenance technicians receive classroom instruction, hands-on training, a chance to work directly with factory engineers and a tour of Aspen’s world-class manufacturing facility.
4303 West 1st Street
Duluth, MN 55807
Local – (218) 624-1111
Toll Free – (800) 888-2773